Community Research raises the mana of knowledge by providing digital resources and opportunities for the sector to connect and share. They hold two main collections of knowledge: Community Research and the Whānau Ora collection of resources, Whānau Ora Research. They also look after the evaluation resource website What Works.
They are the place to find and share good community research and researchers in Aotearoa New Zealand. They tautoko the work that creates a more equitable society, and benefits communities.
MEA delivered the engagement and communication Services including digital marketing, Podcasts and Māori engagement services:
- Communications Advisor
- Engagement and communications strategy and action plan
- Māori advisor
- Digital marketing expertise
- Design and delivery of Lotteries funded digital resource
- Comms hui & sustainability of Community Research’s internal digital communications and marketing function
- Podcast - Te Tiriti Kōrero
- Webinar - Te Tiriti - Take Action!